Instant Pot Corn on the Cob

 I love corn on the cob but I absolutely hate waiting for water to boil!  Once I discovered I could use my trusty ol' Instant Pot instead, I never looked back.  Infusing the corn with the butter and salt in the water makes it so we don't even add any extra when eating our corn!



Instant Pot Corn on the Cob

4 fresh ears of corn
2 Tbsp butter
1 cup water
Salt (optional)

Add 1 cup water and the butter to the bottom of the Instant Pot.  Add the trivet.  Shuck the corn and break each ear in half in order to fit in the Instant Pot.  Cook on high pressure for two minutes.  Allow 5 minutes of natural release before opening up the Instant Pot.

Tips and Tricks:

#1:  I've also used some milk (approximately 2 Tbsp) in the water for even creamier corn.

#2:  Because the Instant Pot will go into warm mode following cooking, you can make the corn earlier in the day and it's ready when you are.

Comments

Popular Posts