Veggie Egg White Muffins

 Now that the hubby and I are getting back into running again, I decided it was time to change up my breakfasts.  I love anything that I can make ahead and by using egg whites from a carton it really speeds up the meal prep process.

Veggie Egg White Muffins

1 cup chopped broccoli
12 cherry tomatoes
2 oz goat cheese
1 Tbsp fresh chives
10 oz liquid egg whites

Preheat oven to 400.  Assemble all ingredients between six muffin cups.  Add the egg whites last.  Bake for 30 minutes or until egg is set.

Tips and Tricks

#1:  I use a silicon muffin pan.  It's a pain in the butt to put in the oven without spilling the egg whites but they pop out so nicely.  

#2:  If you use a silicon pan, wait to add the egg whites until you have the pan on the oven rack.  You'll avoid spilling egg whites in the oven.

Comments

Popular Posts