Bacon and Eggs Salad

 Today's post-run lunch was super simple but had lots of flavor...I call it Bacon and Eggs Salad.  



Bacon and Eggs Salad

2 cups baby arugula, kale and spinach
1 cup cucumber, sliced
4 cherry tomatoes
2 hard boiled eggs
2 slices precooked bacon
1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 dash Everything Seasoning

Toss the greens in the red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.  Top with remaining ingredients.  Sprinkle Everything Seasoning last.

Tips and Tricks

#1:  I cook my hardboiled eggs in the Instant Pot.  I add 1 cup of water then place my eggs on a trivet.  I steam for 6 minutes then let it sit an additional 2 minutes before releasing the pressure.  Place immediately in an ice bath and they are the easiest eggs to peel later on.


Comments

Popular Posts