Greek Gyro Dip

After my BLT dip was such a hit this summer, I thought about what other sandwiches I could turn into a dip.  After deciding to have an impromptu pool day and a quick run to the grocery store, I came up with this gem.  Everyone at the party really enjoyed it and my dad said it was the best thing he's eaten all year!



Greek Gyro Dip

8 oz tzatziki sauce
8 oz sliced gyro meat
4 oz crumbled feta
2 tomatoes, diced
1 cucumber, diced
Pita chips or fresh pita bread for serving

Chop the meat; place on a plate and microwave for two minutes.  Set aside.  Spread tzatziki on the bottom of a dish or pan.  Top with the remaining ingredients.

Serve with pita chips or fresh pita bread. 

Tips and Tricks:

#1:  If your deli doesn't carry the tzatziki sauce and meat separately, buy a gyro kit, usually found in the freezer section.


Comments

Popular Posts